Guides Certified EFR
Shuttle hotel to hike
Come with us on a journey to see dolphins in their natural habitat. We’ll start at sunrise and paddle from the shoreline up into Tamarin Bay, where we can encounter these beautiful creatures! The golden lights of morning shine over scenic landscapes making for an experience you won’t forget anytime soon.
All year long
Morning Start: The tour begins at 6:30AM on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
- Tour-guide by professional Guides (EFR/WFA Certified)
- The guides reserves the right to change the tour itinerary if the weather conditions require it.
- The excursion is accessible to anyone in good health and physical condition
- Alcoholic drink consumption is strictly prohibited on the tour.
- Age restrictions on the hikes stays at children under the age of 10
- People over 220lbs (100kg)
- People with no previous kayaking experience
- Pregnant women
- People with impaired mobility
- Wheelchair users
- Children under the age of 10
Board shorts / Swim wear, Running shoes or Trainers & Back-pack with water
50% of the total price will be charged if you cancel your reservation on day-of or up until 12pm. This percentage increases to 100% if canceled on the same day.
WHAT DO THEY SAY ?
Tatiana was super helpful. And we got an amazing snorkeling experience with very attentive guides and encountered a school of spinner dolphins. Couldn't be happier and we got memories that'll last a lifetime.
Hands down the highlight of our holidays! Thanks to Fabrice for a wonderful morning. Pure bliss!