Guides Certified EFR
Shuttle hotel to hike
This trip starts at the very spot where the river meets the ocean, in Tamarin Bay, which is famous for its mythical wave. We will paddle upstream, where the water is calm, to discover the two main arms of the river. .On one side the Rempart and the Trois Mamelles mountains, and on the other, the magnificent mountain of La Tourelle. The surrounding natural habitat boasts lush greenery as well as abundant wildlife. Throughout our journey, we may encounter moorhens, ducks, long billed birds, flying foxes or even monkeys. In the bay, there are high chances to come across dolphins before they head out to the open water.
All year long
Morning Start: The tour begins at 8:00AM from Monday to Sunday
- Tour-guide by professional Guides (EFR/WFA Certified)
- The guides reserves the right to change the tour itinerary if the weather conditions require it.
- The excursion is accessible to anyone in good health and physical condition
- Alcoholic drink consumption is strictly prohibited on the tour.
- Age restrictions on the hikes stays at children under the age of 10
Board shorts / Swim wear, Running shoes or Trainers & Back-pack with water
A cancellation fee of 50% of the total price is asked for bookings cancelled on the day preceding the hike.